[at-l] More Global Warming ahead

>"...I've heard the carping, whining, and complaining.  I've heard the negative,
>Chicken Little, the-sky-is-falling hysteria.  What I haven't heard is ANY
>reasonable, viable, long-term solution - from ANYBODY.  So - where is it?  What
>do you have to offer other than what was so recently rejected in Iowa -
>negative political attack ads?" says Jim, in a carping, whining, complaining,
>hysterical, factually wrong, distorted, and entirely negative political
>diatribe.

Well, it's hard to rationally figure out solutions in a nation managed by a
government that prides itself on not hurting American business interests
regardless of the cost. But for what it's worth, there is no total solution.
However, given the fact that the world will eventually have to exist with
sharply diminished and sharply more expensive fossil fuel availability, (I know,
Jimmy, you almost certainly don't believe that either, but it's true) we could
at least cut back on some of the more wasteful things we do that generate CO2
pollution.

Weary