Maybe, just maybe.... Re: [at-l] Parenting, Holmes, and measuring life

I'm a non-hiker?  That's interesting you brought that up about a rescue.
Someone else emailed offlist saying it was a terrible thing to put rescuers
in danger "unnecessarily," and that person has been strangely silent about
what this fellow did.

Someone posted their opinion, I added to mine to it.  Since the discussion
seems to be getting unpleasant, maybe anyone else interested in continuing
it with me should take it offlist.

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9