[at-l] More Global Warming ahead

Another fact is this: there is money to be made, in grants and books, for
people who's research claims support the environmental lobby. There seems to
be only opprobrium and infamy for those who dare to do research that doen't
return results that support the party line. A recent example is that study
that found that historical temepratures in Europe were higher than current
"global warming" temperatures back 1000 years ago. You know that time when
Greenland was...Green?

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."