[at-l] Specialty tags and hiking

Wenchy-Poo!

FREE WENCHY!!!!  I can go just about any weekend.  I have a long weekend
coming up February 14-16.  Do you think it will be too cold?  (ha!  don't laugh!)
We don't have to go to Ocala either, unless you want to.  Think about it and
let me know.  I'm game anytime for anywhere.  I told Hotdog to come too.
Hell, he might as well since he ain't working either.  We'll call it the bum hike.

Kelly-Poo

In a message dated 1/21/2004 3:40:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,