[at-l] Specialty tags and hiking

Yeah, there are so many specialty tags in Florida that I get a regular one
just to be different.

Wench, are you still in the Fort Myers area?  I'm planning a weekend hike in
Ocala sometime in the near future and since you're a bum now and have all this
free time, I was wondering if I could drag you along.  Whaddyathink?

GoVols
*********
"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."
    - Albert Einstein

In a message dated 1/20/2004 11:05:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,