[at-l] Listers from Tennessee

Well they would have them if they got 15,000 buyers plus $60,000. However
they are finally cracking down on out of control speciality tag sistuation
so that may not be true any more.

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."