[at-l] Weather and Plants )OT)

Maters and Gators.....

I grow my tomatoes in huge pots inside a screen so the soil is rich and the
bugs don't get'em.

Also, get this, I have a patch of dead grass in the front yard that the
chinch bugs got.  Well, right in the middle of this big patch of brown is a "weed"
growing about 7 inches high.  I pulled it up out of the ground and studied it
and said, "Holy Moly, it's a MATER PLANT!"  I put it in a big pot with some
fertile soil, and although it was a little weepy and droopy yesterday and this
morning, this evening it is standing tall and perky!  I can't believe it!  I
wonder how it got it in the brown spot in the middle of my front yard?  I wonder
what type of maters it'll produce?  Watch this one plant be the only one that
grows and produces any fruit.

I'm going to bring all the plants in pots inside to be safe, and throw my
tarp (yes, I have one) over the ones in the ground.  If my dog can wear a
sweater, my plants can wear a tarp.

I feel sorry for the Manatees.

GoVols