[at-l] Listers from Tennessee

WHAT????  Are you serious?

In a message dated 1/20/2004 10:53:01 AM Eastern Standard Time, Bror8588
writes:
This is the sort of attitude that leads to a fragmented life.  It is
difficult to let go of the past.  To hold in our mind's eye the wonderful experiences
(forgetting the reality of life and its ugly side) and to negate the positive
possibilities of rooting for a local team.  To continue to rally your spirit
(and irritate the heck out of all your neighbors) around a team that is
hundreds of miles distant and to neglect the great team that is near your location is
to stand out as a "foreigner" (fur in ur) and be the bone of contention that
brings strife and animosity to all within shouting distance.

I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.