[at-l] RE: Holmes, Cold Weather and Life - Perspectives.

People make bad decisions sometimes. No one is perfect.  I am SO glad I have
a forgiving God.

That said, I would NOT hike under such circumstances if I had 5 children at
home.  I'm not going to condemn the man for doing it, though.  God knows I've
made my share of bad decisions.  However, if I had five children at home, I
might shoot myself.  I'm not cut out for motherhood, so I'm really not one to
talk.

IrresponsibleGoVols

I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.

In a message dated 1/19/2004 9:53:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,