[at-l] Trail Books

One potential solution to carrying the weight of a book is to get some kind friend/your support person to send magazine articles you might like.  I have sent many New Yorker articles and short stories to the trail.  Vanity Fair or travel articles or even on-line journalism pieces work too.  Tear our the article, staple at the top (no sense in sending the entire magazine with its ads and other unwanted stuff).  The articles will make fine fire starter after they're read.

Joan
bluetrail@aol.com