[at-l] OT - relocation help

In a message dated 1/20/2004 8:02:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gwa@antigravitygear.com writes:

> Are you THE Sly that I met at the SORUCK?  Moving to New Mexico is a long
> time dream of mine.  I am partial to Alburqurque myself but would prefer
> Silver City myself because it's close to the Gila Wilderness.  It's smaller
> and therefore work would be harder to find but that's just me.  Santa Fe
> would be nice too.

Hiya Tin Man!  Thanks for the awesome demonstrations.  Yup this is me.

Yeah, NM is great.  Unfortunately, I missed Silver City when I passed through
by taking the CDTS/Wolf  mostly forested route that enters the Gila from the
southeast instead of the "official" CDT which goes to Silver City via a long
road walk.

It's not like me to miss many towns along the way, but I was hiking for
substance over purity at the time, so I'll have to make sure to visit the next time
I'm out there.

Sly