[at-l] Listers from Tennessee

Ah, it must be terribly sad to be so insecure in one's belief system. I have
never heard any Gator expressing concern about someone turning into a
pathetic Vol Fan. Indeed I understand that the state of Tennessee has even
issued a Gator Tag so its seems that Gators up there must be steadfast in
their convictions. Florida of course has no Vol Tag.

BTW the Gainesville Sun has had several articles about the negotiations to
bring Spurrier back.

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."