lot of time while I was walking figuring out conversions.

From: Nina Baxley Rogers Subject: Cc: at-

<Oh, and I did more MATH on the trail than I had done
<in years ...

<"So, if I hike 14.2 miles today and 12.6 miles
<tomorrow, how many more miles will it be until I get
<to Harpers Ferry, which is 26.8 miles away? And can I
<get there before the post office closes at noon on
<Saturday? And let's see, what is 2,168.1 minus ...

<And by the end of the hike, I could even figger out
<most of that stuff in my head!

Waterfall
The Numbers-Challenged English Major Type