[at-l] Yankees (Getting way O.T.)

>"...The Supreme Court would not agree with you there. They have ruled in favor
>of State's rights numerous times when the Federal Government overstepped it's
>authority."

And then in a reversal of scores of precedents stopped Florida from counting its
own votes, a decision that has never been explained -- other than possibly raw
partisan politics. I'm still awaiting the court's review of important
environmental laws that state's passed and the court's president wants declared
illegal.

 Weary