  From: GoVolsKelly@aol.com
  To: shellydhale@earthlink.net ; Bror8588@aol.com ; tawarmbrod@comcast.net
  Cc: at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 10:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Listers from Tennessee

  Well, Shelly, in a fit of dumbassness, I left Tennessee for sunny South Florida.  I went through a period of "I want bigger and better things than Tennessee has to offer" Little did I know that bigger doesn't always mean better.  Anyway, I met the Boy, and that's a good thing.  Now I'm stuck.  At least until retirement.  The Boy is city through and through, so we compromised; We live our working lives down here in the metropolis and then when we retire, I choose the location.  However, I fell in love with Vermont and the Quebec countryside, so I'm thinking, "maybe a small house in VT for the summer and a small condo here for the winter?"  Also, we're going to Montana this summer, and I have a feeling I'm going to fall in love with that, too.  Who knows?  I got several years to figure it all out.  IN the mean time, I'll battle mosquitos and humidity with you.  I know South Florida beats Tennessee in that respect.

  GoVols