[at-l] Listers from Tennessee

<<GASP>> Skylander, no one in their right mind (or left for that matter)  would move to Florida from Tennessee!!!  That is treason on a national level to go from being a Vol to a Gator!!!  LOL  'Course, since Spurrier left, things have cooled off slightly, although just very slightly on that rivalry.  That was such a terrribbbblllllleeee analogy to use.  he he he  But, I get what ur sayin now.  ;-)

Shelly Hale
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bror8588@aol.com
  To: shellydhale@earthlink.net ; tawarmbrod@comcast.net
  Cc: GoVolsKelly@aol.com ; at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 7:05 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Listers from Tennessee

  In a message dated 1/15/04 19:06:44 Eastern Standard Time, shellydhale@earthlink.net writes:

    Skylander, you wrote, "Do you m(E)an who used to live there but has left the state for a better place to live?"

  Oh!  Now I see where you got that idea.  Well, I meant that for someone to leave the state of Tennessee they must have thought it was better than where they were.  So, take for instance, a Tennessean who moves to say, Florida, where it is warm in Winter.  They must have thought it was better than where they were from.  Perhaps they secretly admired the Florida sports teams and the Baseball Teams that practice in south Florida.  Perhaps they (down deep inside) really love the Gaters.  It is so hard to know.  But now they are from where they used to be.  It may be better for them but not really better better.

  I have always wanted to visit the lake that the TVA formed.  A little time living on a boat on that huge lake would be adventurous.  Perhaps after I do the Thru.  We have so many options.

  Skylander

  ---