[at-l] 2004 SORUCK report (try again)...

The first email sent itself before I was done (honest)...

The 2004 SORUCK is in the history books.  There were around 60
attendees.  Friday was a hug-fest/gab-fest.  We had a mini-pot luck
supper, feeding about 25 folks.  Saturday morning was OB's blueberry
pancake breakfast that came off without a hitch.  People drifted in
exactly on cue, as the flapjacks came off of the griddle.  After
breakfast, the dining area was emptied of tables, and was reset for
presentations...

Saturday was filled with presentations/demonstrations, trail
maintenance, excursions to area trails/sightseeing, and much more
hugging and gabbing.  We had a $3.00 fundraiser soup/chili/salad lunch,
and a pot-luck italian supper feast.  Dutch Treat finished the day off
with a wonderful guitar/song concert...

Miss Janet produced a southern-style breakfast this morning (Sunday).
Chores were done, then there was another round of hugging as people
headed home...

That is an overview of the weekend.  Other listers will surely fill in
much more of the detail...

I would like to thank a few people.  Firstly, thanks to my wife, Barb,
for coordinating the kitchen on Friday and Saturday.  It was a
monumental job.  Thanks to Gutsy, Trail Talker, Blue Gill and Mrs.
Hopeful (Diana) for the continued help in the kitchen.  Thanks to OB
and Miss Janet for Saturday and Sunday breakfasts.  Thanks to Big Red
for being the Money Collector.  Thanks to Frank and Paula Looper for
keeping the coffee pots full.  Thanks to Liteshoe and Homer Witcher for
coordinating the trail maintenance effort.  Thanks to Felix (he
actually wasn't there, but he is always mentioning my name, so "back at
ya big guy").  And, of course, thanks to Sunrise and Sunset for hosting
this splendid event...

And a special thanks to everyone else that attended - for the
presentations and demonstrations, for the good cheer and happy faces,
and for the never ending hugs and kisses.  May every RUCK be as joyous
as this one...

Pittsburgh, Barb, Ryan