[at-l] hiker death?

The death certainly makes me think about past adventures in conditions
potentially as severe. It would be interesting to find out if the victim was an
ultra light convert.

I know I carry more weight than I often need. And far more than most hikers
today carry -- or that I usually find necessary. But from time to time, I use it
all, and wish I had more. I've hiked all day in minus 32 conditions.  Luckily so
far I haven't had severe winds as a complication. But I know from experience,
also, that this is more luck than wisdom.

Weary