[at-l] NE Weather (CNN article)

--- Bror8588@aol.com wrote:
> I think former Vice President Gore was going to make a speech
> about Global Warming today.  He really should wait until a
heat wave in July or August.

### Well no, actually. We're victims of media dreg. "Global
Warming" is in no small way a misnomer -- for what is really
happening is that more energy is being added to the entire
atmosphere. The excitation will produce more weather variances
(flood, drought, freezes, heatwaves) that *on* *average*, will
result in "global warming". Having 2-3 "Hundred year storms" in
a single winter, or 2-3 year long "El Nino'" -- that's something
to watch. Or an eight day arctic low, for example.

weathertoe