[at-l] Re: at-l jobs, and life, and such

> Ah, and it was all part of the fun to fantasize while
> hiking ... hamburgers? pizza? ice cream? huge salad?
> or all four? :-)

I used to fantasize about the pasta I was going to eat when I reached the
end of my hiking day, and always woke up several times during the night
thinking about breakfast.  I really went crazy anticipating a greasy
hamburger in town.  The shower and clean laundry were welcome thoughts, but
the food was the real driver.  (To this day I won't touch pasta, but I still
love grits.)

Gypsy