[at-l] Listers from Tennessee

LOL  No, SC dog, that is simply a man thang.  They didn't ask the women folk, or the trails would have probably had escalators or something.  ;-)

Shelly Hale
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: TrailR@aol.com
  To: shellydhale@earthlink.net ; Bror8588@aol.com ; tawarmbrod@comcast.net
  Cc: GoVolsKelly@aol.com ; at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 4:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Listers from Tennessee

  In a message dated 1/15/2004 3:10:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, shellydhale@earthlink.net writes:
    Although, it does rankle the ire somewhat to know that the majority of people think of all Tennesseans as being mentally deficient because we like to speak a little slower or have a simpler way of life (this is also known as "back-woods" mentality).
  I just assumed that they were all just bad trail builders in TN.... Straight up the hill.....
  Straight down the hill..... Hey, what's a switchback?

  I reserved the other insults for SC...

  SC dog

  ---