  From: GoVolsKelly@aol.com
  To: shellydhale@earthlink.net ; Bror8588@aol.com ; tawarmbrod@comcast.net
  Cc: at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 3:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Listers from Tennessee

  Try being short, a woman, blonde and having a southern accent in a town full of displaced New Yorkers.

  "She couldn't possibly have a brain, could she?"

  When I first moved to Florida, I never heard of a bagel, and once ventured to say to someone that where I come from, a bagel is a small huntin' dog.

  I asked for a light once, and the guy said, "a lot of what?"

  What's my point?  I don't have one.  I can cuss the boy out and he hasn't a freakin' clue what I'm saying.

  And Tennessee DOES have:
  a) Dollywood
  b) Grand Ole Opry
  c) Elvis
  d) THE VOLS!!!!
  e) Ruby Falls
  f) Great Smokey Mountains and National Park
  What comes after F?