[at-l] jobs, and life, and such

In a message dated 1/15/2004 5:16:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mizwaterfall@yahoo.com writes:
I wrote somewhat reflective pieces for GORP.com while
on the hike, but I usually waited until I was in town
to do that ... after a meal or two (or three), I could
shift into "writer" mode and focus better. Never could
stay awake to achieve that level of focus at night in
my tent, though.
My trail writing ws boring, mostly facts to remember later.
Now I try to add more, as I rewrite some of my journal entries.
What I was feeling then, what I feel now. Not easy... Especially
since I'm NOT a writer.

dog