[at-l] Damascus Eatery

The restaurant industry is a tough one, but if you're seriously considering
doing this you can get a business mentor through SCORE.  It's an excellent
organization consisting of retired (and sometimes current) business people
who mentor and counsel newbies in their profession, it's a non-profit and
it's free.  They have all kinds of business workshops and are a great way to
network, too.  Check them out at www.score.org   Also helpful:  www.sba.gov

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9