[at-l] Damascus Eatery

>"...Probably even harder up north with the mob controlled unions."

Yeah. It's terrible how society has gone to hell. Crooked accounting firms,
energy company executives pleading guilty and accepting 10 year prison terms --
and maybe more if they don't tell the truth about their bosses -- federal
regulators rushing to impose fines at the beginning of investigations so guilty
folks can claim double jeopardy when the true  extent of their crimes become
known, mutual funds cheating their customers....

 We have already exported most of our manufacturing jobs. Now we are exporting
 white collar jobs to places like India. Soon only a handful of people will have
 any money to buy anything with. Some guy was proclaiming on public radio
 yesterday that if we keep it up the whole world economy may collapse.

 I'm tempted to say ta hell with it, and just go do hiking, while working in
 spare moments at my hobbies of protecting land, providing buffers for the
 trail, and such. Hmmm. I guess, realistically, I'm more than tempted. It's
 mostly what I do these days. I say, "beware of enterprises that require new
 clothes, and not a new wearer of clothes" -- or something like that.

  Weary