[at-l] Latest SO RUCK LIST

This is the "updated list" for all who have asked.  Anythingelse? Ask me...

Sunrise & Sunset ? Sunny and Frank

Pittsburgh (Richard Mann), Barb, Ryan -.

Orange Bug (W F Thorneloe)

Frank and Paula Looper -.

Chainsaw  Will not be coming?He has broken his leg!  Cannot get to his computer---anyone have his address?  We could send cards.

Spur & Ready ?

Coosa ?

Liteshoe (Jan) ?

Circuit Rider (Bill Newman) -

Miss Janet ?

Clyde -.

SpiritEagle & SpiritWalker (Jim & Ginny Owen) ?

Witcher's (Rockslide, Cascade, The Odd Couple)

Elmer -.

Wayne / Daniel - From

Big Red (Greg Benkert)

 Pabst (Danny Patton) ?

Shelly Hale -.

Dawg -

Hummingbird & Dutch Treat (Linda and Jan) ?

DaleAmerica -.

eArThworm (Linda Patton) -

Tin Man, wife and guests

Swallowtail

Mainframe (Doug Mathews) ?

Trail talker

Blue Gill -

Michael Tyson ?

Hotdog (Russ Dade) ?

Firefly (Marsanne Golsby) -

Sherlock

Lori W.

Slyman (Bobby Sylvester)

Pig Chicken

Trail Yeti

Gutsy & Firestarter (Gail and Dan)

Waterfall

Sheltowee

Thad F

Perry G

Stumpknocker

Hopeful & Mrs. Hopeful (Diana)

Bumpkin (Terri Sanders)

Squirrelmeat (Aaron)

Woodstock & Semi-Pro

Many Sleeps (Roger Dunton)

Heyward Douglass

Jeff Hunter (Little Bear)

Youngblood

Chief (Johnny Massey)

 If we have missed anyone, please let us know!

If you are not on the list and are coming---please let us know

If you are not on the list and are not coming---We will miss you!

It's not too late--Call me 864-878-0360 or e me.

See you  SOON,   Sunny

Remember that happiness is a way of travel - not a destination.
Roy M. Goodman