[at-l] I have have a question about the long trail.

In a message dated 1/14/2004 11:26:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

> The Long Trail Guide is useless

Here we go!

I found the Long Trail Guide all that I needed to hike the trail.  In the
current one there's detailed info and data points of the trail with maps included
that should get you through just fine. At 272 miles total, or 170 for the
northern section, there's not all that many places where you'll need to resupply.
 The trail itself is very well marked and there's a shelter every 6 miles or
so, usually with side trails to use as bailout points if necessary.

Perhaps Sloetoe is thinking of the End to Enders Guide which I've never seen.

Sly