[at-l] frozen solid

At 10:58 AM 1/14/2004 -0500, PUDSCRAWLER@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 1/14/2004 7:24:47 AM Mountain Standard Time,
>jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:
>

>>That's 88? colder outside than inside
>>with the thermostat at it's night setting.
>

>I surely am glad that you paid your bill, or is yours a situation in which
>the bill for this particular little nip will come later?  Yikes! is right.
>
>Kinnickinic

I heat with oil. I still owe for the most recent delivery (2 days ago). BTW
I have learned that the wind was 10 mph when I checked the temp (if I can
belive the radio) which makes for a wind chill of -53? F according to the
chart at <http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/windchill/index.shtml>. I will pay the
bill gladly.