favorite beefs..... RE: [at-l] Dieting

In a message dated 1/14/04 11:17:21 Eastern Standard Time,
GoVolsKelly@aol.com writes:

> There's no honorable way to kill, no gentle way to destroy. There is
> nothing
> good in war. Except its ending.
>
> Abraham Lincoln
> "The Savage Curtain"

War is Hell -- someone said that a long time ago.  But sometimes war is
necessary.  The tyrants of the world would overrun their neighbors if the
neighboring nations did not go to war to defend countries.  Good nations of the world
must step in and defend the defenseless in certain situations.  In the case of
the Civil War (which was not very civil) it was necessary and right to hold
this nation together.  Our world would be a poorer place if the USA was not
united and strong.

And we would have to show our passports, if we did divide between North and
South, just to hike the Appalachian Trail.

Just my opinion.

Skylander