[at-l] SO RUCK--Ya'll Come!

We are really looking forward to seeing many of you at the SO RUCK this weekend!  Just as another "update,"  I have received a few more reservations and it looks like we will have about 60 plus participants. The weather forecast looks good. There is still room for those who wish to come so--don't be shy--come on!

Call me at 864-878-0360 or e me if you have last minute questions, ideas or want to join in!

Shelly's "ditty" was great---There will be lots of food and fun!

Now---I am the one who is starting to panic!!

See ya'll soon,

Remember that happiness is a way of travel - not a destination.
Roy M. Goodman