[at-l] Carbs?

This reminds me of one time when our oldest daughter was in high school and informed us that there was no such thing as calories.  When she had to lose some weight, she gave up on that scientific nonsense.  <G>  anklebear
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lilla Thompson
  To: Mark Hudson ; at-l@backcountry.net ; sloetoe@yahoo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 11:42 AM
  Subject: RE: [at-l] Carbs?

  Poor 'Toe.  Now we know the magic word, we can all torture him into insanity...or deeper insanity.  Instead of the Spam song, lets sing "Carbs":  Carbs carbs carbs carbs carbs carbs carbs carbs...carbs, wonderful carbs! (All together now)  Carbs carbs carbs carbs carbs...etc.

  Lilla

  Anybody else think Sloetoey might have just changed his trailname? Or at
  least his e-mail handle? <g>

  Carbs.. isn't the answer supposed to be 42??

  skeeter

  carbs

  <g>