[at-l] Re: favorite beefs.....

I've found about 100 jobs I qualify for (Software testing), but they all
refer me to a
web page (www.HomeCS.com) that wants my credit card number & $29.99...
No deal....

Still unemployed hotdog

In a message dated 1/13/2004 4:56:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
WenchAT03@comcast.net writes:
Since I've been job-searching, I've come across this one a lot lately:

"Furnishing your SSN or any of the other information specified in the
vacancy announcement is voluntary. However, failure to do so will prevent
the processing of your application and will prevent consideration for
employment."

See?  The government's not spying on us!  It's VOLUNTARY to give out your
personal information.  Unless you'd like a job....

:-)
Unemployed Wench