[at-l] Who is from Florida?

Well that depends, if the half of your life that you are discussing is the
half from October to March, yes, you can be a 26 year old snowbird!

Lee I Joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have  forgotten.  Sometimes my mind
wanders.  Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me along...this
isn't one of those times...