[at-l] Meat tenderizer and baking soda

I use baking soda for my teeth and my pits when hiking. For my teeth, I wet
the tooth brush and dip it in my stash of baking soda and brush and rinse
normally. The baking soda does a good job of pulling the bad taste from your
mouth and removing food scum from your teeth.
For my pits, I wipe them with an alcohol wipe first and then pour some
baking soda on my wet fingers and then apply to the pits.
I usually brush 3 times a day and do the pit routine before bed each
evening.
Amber.