[at-l] Snickers energy bar...

--- "Bob C." <ellen@clinic.net> wrote:

>  Hmmm. Does anyone know why I not only haven't lost my desired
> eight pounds, I now somehow need to lose 10 to hit that 175#
goal. Do you suppose a diet of butter, bacon and steak might
help?

### Weary, this one is easy. Remember that last dayhike you
took? -7*F and a bunch of turkeys hoofing by? It's been cold up
there since, h'ain't it? You never took your daypack off. Take
it off and remeasure. Count the calories as "nylons" and start a
"low-nylons" diet; make a mint; save the world.

Marketoe