[at-l] Snickers energy bar...

### ["Unnnnnh!"]

--- Bror8588@aol.com wrote:
> I was reading the nutrition information on various products
> that I eat in order to choose a low-carb meal and guess what?
All of the products have such a listing!
### As it should. Good information there.

> Must be something to it.  I mean, they do give a Carb
> percentage and a gram count.
### "Carb percentage" is the number of carbohydrate (TYPE)
calories (UNIT) divided by the number of total of calories
(UNIT). This provides a valid unit of measure. Similarly,
"grams" are a unit of measure (mass) used just about everywhere
on Earth except the United States; ~28 equal an ounce.

> And low carbs seem to work in terms of kicking in the fat
> burning process.
### If lowering the percentage of carbohydrate calories in your
diet works to help you consume less total calories and thus
consume body fat for calories and thusly lose body weight,
again, hey, more power to ya. But you lost weight because you
consumed less total calories, not because carbohydrate calories
add body weight more than fat or protein calories. A calorie is
a calorie is a calorie. We ignore that, and obscure that, at our
collective peril.

scientoe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!