[at-l] Snickers energy bar... Good for later!

--- Bror8588@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 1/13/04 10:44:11 Eastern Standard Time,
> sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:
> >
> >                "CARBS"   IS NOT A UNIT OF MEASURE !!!!!
>
> Sorry, but for me a low carb eating plan has resulted in a 45
> pound weight loss ...

### Your low carbohydrate diet focused on the TYPE of calorie
you consumed. But a calorie is a calorie. The ONLY way you lost
weight was by consuming less CALORIES (a unit of measure). If it
worked for you, well who's to argue? But 100 fat calories and
100 protein calories and 100 carbohydrate calories provide the
same calories to your body, by construction. To present it as
anything else (as the marketers sell to us every day) is to
misinform.