[at-l] Snickers energy bar...

### [hangs head] Wenchhhhh! Dearheart! You dun did it again! You
used "carbs" as a word describing a counting unit of measure.
There is no such word. It is a marketing gimmick by slimeballs
looking to sell diets to those "hungry" for waistline relief.

lowerin"fatz"higherin"protienz"soporifictoe

--- Teresa <WenchAT03@comcast.net> wrote:
> Cruncher isn't advertised as lower carbs or calories. (Is it
> even advertised???)   I was comparing the labels to give
hikers an idea of nutrition information.