[at-l] MST vs. AT Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Lungs and a map is right!  I hiked a 50 miler through there and its
supposed to be the most difficult section (learned that AFTER.  D'oh!).
I was wondering how that hike stacks against the harder sections of the
AT.

Also, I stumbled across an absolutely beautiful rattler along the MST
there.   The gal I was hiking with nearly stepped on it before it
rattled and alerted her.   I've never seen a human change vector and
shoot into the air that fast in my life. She gave quite a shriek, too.  =)

HopLite