[at-l] Barkeater

Nancy,

I did get a couple of e-mails from him and he asked me to write to you and
suggest that you come to the RUCK in S.C. this weekend.  He said that it
would be a great opportunity for you to meet some characters for your book!
I did try to convince him to join us this weekend but he wanted to keep
moving and said he was feeling better.  Would love to see you at the RUCK
this weekend and the "famous Ms. Janet" you were so interested in meeting
will be there too.  Barkeater sent we your phone number too so that I could
tell you about the weekend but now I can save some money and e-mail you!
Please let me know if you get this.

Hugs, Hummingbird