[at-l] OT Manatees and stuff

I got some cool pics of a Manatee family that have made their home in the
canal behind my house. I ain't got no place to post'em, so if y'all wanna see'em,
you gotta email me.

The boy is a'measure'n and a plottin' and a schemin' to replace my icky
greens.  I think I love him.

I just read a book called Stillwater that even though it was set in the
1930's reminds me of my childhood.  Has anyone read it?

Has anyone heard from Balls, lately?  I sent him an email, and it came back
as an invalid address.  I miss my Balls.

GoBalls