[at-l] Harold & Maude make the news!

"You don't have to know anything about the outdoors to hike the A.T.," claims Emiko Fergusson, 21, of Rochester, who thru-hiked from June 7 to Nov. 19. "It's sort of idiot proof."

Now, why didn't someone tell us that to begin with?!  That's a classic quote, along with "emaul" the other day.

TJ, where do you get all these good articles?  I used to have something at the bottom of my Excite page that would let me get AT news, but that's long gone.  I still miss it.

anklebear