From: GoVolsKelly@aol.com [mailto:GoVolsKelly@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 14:23
To: sloetoe@yahoo.com; Drake, Russ SKCM NAVSUP; jtwilkins@buckeye-express.com; AT-L@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] New AT Book

Sloe, you just sold me on this book.  Ya think I can get it on Amazon?

In a message dated 1/12/2004 2:21:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

### I bought this at Walasi-Yi and have found it so good, I have
to "prepare" myself to read it -- it's like going back out
there......

I've seen karma slap people in the face. You have to be good to people, it does come back around to you....Julia Stiles