[at-l] Snickers energy bar...

Yeah, I have, and they are really good.  As I recall, they have 16 grams or protein, and are supplemented with an array of vitamins.  All that, and they still taste like a candy bar.  The cost of one bar ($1.49 in CVS) might stop me from filling my food bag with 'em next week for my Foothills Trail hike, but I'll probably have one or three in there.

I'll probably take 10 Snicker bars along for 76 miles.  What's that, one Snicker bar every 7.6 miles?  Is that enough???  This is the kind of stuff I worry about during a backpacking trip.  The REALLY important things.  he he

Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:
I've been seein' ads for a new 'energy' bar from the fine folx at
Snickerz. Has anyone here tried them yet? ('here' referring to the list
and not my house...unless there are some listers in my house...)

--
Felix Enero
ME-->GA '98