[at-l] What now??!!

From: "Jim and/or Ginny Owen"

> Or how about the Florida Trail?
>
> Or if you don't start till Feb, there's the Arizona Trail.
>
> Yeah, but she didn't specify which trail, did she.  So many trails, so
little time.  <VBG>

This year's ALDHA Gathering got me interested in several trails including
the CDT.  I wonder what the New Mexico section is like in Feb/Mar?  It would
be a pain getting there and back again but hell if Hobbits can do it, then
why not me?

If this job change happened in September, I'd be gone. Cohos or Long Trail
for sure. Three weeks would be perfect.

> >PS.  Anyone want to buy a flock of Border Leisters?  (They're sheep with
really long wool)

> Nope - the town fathers would object.  Suburban MD isn't
livestock-friendly.

They're really pets -  like cats but only bigger and easier to herd.

Tim