Sparky! - Carlisle
Camo - King of Prussia
Tom - East Berlin
T-ktl - Butler County
Spiriteagle  - PA
Bob Wardecker - Carlisle
Freeborngirl - Monton
Missy Lowman - Philly
Casey Jaymes - Shade Gap, Huntingdon County

Adding myself. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the list; work has
been well, more fun than I expected. Hopefully I'll be able to relax a
bit more soon. More news: I am the new Scoutmaster of Troop 210, right
here in Shade Gap. I haven't done much with them just yet, but next
weekend will be our first outing and should be loads of fun. Scouting is
also a darn good excuse to get rid of the tread on my hiking boots and
the padding of my midsection. I have a few sections of the Link Trail to
do and I think I'll do some/all of the Lower Trail tomorrow so I can get
into "winter" mode before I have to worry about sneaux.

Casey "I really want to see a lightning bug" Jaymes