[at-l] SO RUCK Competing events

It is always fun to be two places at once,
particularly when you aren't anywhere at all...

Next Saturday during the SO RUCK, GATC will have a
final work day and celebration of a reroute, leaving
Slaughter Gap and that overused, overloved section of
the trail and intersection of many other trails.

BTW, I have a problem delivering on my blueberries.

Somehow, at least 2 quarts have disappeared from my
super secret section of my freezer. I've been enjoying
blueberries on my cheerios, pancakes and oatmeal
(never in my grits), and my daughter's have enjoyed
some Yogurt blueberry, fruit slushies. I suspect that
some of this enjoyment tapped into my stash.

I will clean out the main big freezer today, in search
of those missing blue orbs of goodness from the Patch.
Wish me luck, or hope that BJ's or Costco's has ample
supplies.

Bill...