[at-l] The Cheap hike continued

What are you using for warmth underneath you?  I just got my Hennessy and
I'm still grapling with that.  I sleep **VERY** cold and I can't add more
than about a pound more weight to my pack.  I'm sorta overwhelmed by all the
different variations on things at the hammocking sites and groups.  I just
want something warm and less than a pound - if possible.

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9