[at-l] SORUCK update 01/08/04...

http://www.hike-usa.com/soruck2004.htm

We are 8 days from the SORUCK.  Please click on the link above to visit
the website...

Thanks to everyone that has contacted me with what they are bringing.
I need more people to let me know what they are bringing.  Read on to
get some ideas...

This event is 5 meals long, and we all must share in the feeding
frenzy.  This will only work if we all bring something edible to share.
 There is plenty of refrigerator space...

We have plenty of paper and plastic products, plus coffee and
half-n-half.  No more of this is needed...

Lots of food is coming, but much more is needed:

Needed generally - Non-dairy coffee creamer, plus sugar, sweeteners and
Splenda, and salt and pepper...

Needed for Friday Supper - Spaghetti, sauce, bread, butter, margarine,
cheese, sausage, meatballs, salad, goodies - bring a pound of pasta, or
your own "killer" sauce, or a jar of Ragu, or some parmesan cheese, or
salads, or anything that goes well with pasta...

Needed for Saturday Fund-Raiser Lunch - Soups, chili (bring your
"killer" chili), salads, bread, butter, margarine, goodies...

Needed Saturday Pot-Luck Supper - Bring your crock-pot and your
"killer" crock-pot meal - main dishes, side dishes, deserts, bread,
butter, margarine, soups, salads, anything...

We need food items - anything you can bring.  Jars of pickles,
peppercinis, olives, hot sauces, and the like.  Make a pie, make a
cake, make cookies, brownies, salads, chili, crock-pot meals, pasta,
pasta sauces, bread, butter, margerine, anything...

Pittsburgh, Barb, Ryan