[at-l] Little Lyford Pond camps

> The rates they are charging are identical to the rates the former
> independent
> businessman owner charged. They are identical to what other surviving
> sporting
> camps are charging.

In neither case are they identical. For instance, the former independent
businessman did not charge non-AMC members $20 more than AMC members, and offered
considerable family discounts. Sporting camps like Harrison's Pierce Pond
Camps and White House Landing have rates considerably lower than the new AMC rates
at Little Lyford.

> But then, being a bumpkin, I am less wise than most folks on this list.

The 'pity poor picked on me' act doesn't suit you, Weary.
Perhaps I should have added *4 words* to what I said: "The AMC has been
planning the purchase for quite some time, only a bumpkin would believe *Weary when
he claims* they had no plans in mind for the land once they bought it"
TJ